How to run R scripts in Hue/Oozie

Buntu Dev

Jan 16, 2017, 6:46:06 PM1/16/17
to Hue-Users
I got an R script that I would like to run and also schedule it via Ooze, is there a way to do so in Hue/Oozie?

Thanks!

Nikolay Zhebet

Jan 17, 2017, 3:43:11 PM1/17/17
to Buntu Dev, Hue-Users
Hello!
I think you can do it, if you write your R script on "cluster computing system" SparkR (R on Spark)
If you write your R script on Spark, you can run and schedule it like simple Spark Action from Oozie. See: