Param file for Pig in Hue pig editor, how to set up?

10 afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

DiPa

necitită,
17 iul. 2017, 17:20:2017.07.2017
– Hue-Users

What should I put in pig editor in properties section to use file with my pig parameters?

there is a hint:

  • input /user/data

  • -param input=/user/data

  • -optimizer_off SplitFilter

  • -verbose

But how to use it for param file - not clear.

I tried to set in Pig parameters in :

Name field: -param_file Value field: /user/test/pig_parameters.param

Getting error:

[main] ERROR org.apache.pig.Main  - ERROR 2997: Encountered IOException. File /user/test/pig_parameters.param does not exist

what is the right syntax ? may be the path should be defined other way? Seems hue substitute -param key word during execution.

Răspundeți tuturor
Răspundeți autorului
Redirecționați
0 mesaje noi