Does HUE support Python 2.7 version

awi...@maprtech.com

Jul 10, 2017, 8:16:28 PM7/10/17
to Hue-Users
Hello

Please let me know if HUE 3.12 supports python 2.7

Thanks

Romain Rigaux

Jul 10, 2017, 8:36:29 PM7/10/17
to Ajay, Hue-Users
Yes, it does, just compile it with it, which is the default on certain OS.

Ajay Wisawe

Jul 10, 2017, 8:41:19 PM7/10/17
to Romain Rigaux, Ajay, Hue-Users

Thanks Romain for the quick reply.

I had one more question.

HUE-3.12  django is  old 1.6 and it does not support CSRF_TRUSTED_ORIGINS as per the django documentation.

Do we have any workaround here for this.

File location

/build/env/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.6.10-py2.6.egg/django/middleware/csrf.py

Thanks

Romain Rigaux

Jul 10, 2017, 9:16:57 PM7/10/17
to Ajay Wisawe, Ajay, Hue-Users
We would need to backport it until we rebase Django (current ETA is ~Q3 2017)

Abizer Adenwala

Aug 10, 2017, 5:42:52 PM8/10/17
to Hue-Users, awi...@mapr.com, awi...@maprtech.com
Thanks Romain ,  I don't see apache jira for the backport/Patch you are referring only below Jira which is targetted in Hue 4.2 .  Is there seperate Jira for this work ?

Romain Rigaux

Aug 10, 2017, 8:33:26 PM8/10/17
to Abizer Adenwala, Hue-Users, Ajay Wisawe, Ajay
ETA is ~Q3/Q4 2017