How can i customize or extend Hue's map rendering capability to add support for shape (Polygon etc) geometries ?

Ajeet Singh

Sep 21, 2016, 10:23:26 AM9/21/16
to Hue-Users
Hi,

I am new to Hue, using Hue with Cloudera's Hadoop distribution. My application is for GIS domain and most of the data is spatial data so just coordinates are not sufficient for a user to see the data.

Does Hue provide capability to add plugins ?

Thanks,
Ajeet

Romain Rigaux

Oct 2, 2016, 4:06:13 PM10/2/16
to Ajeet Singh, Hue-Users
Right now you would need to modify the code yourself.
In 2017 however we should improve the search app.