已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Hemant Jain

未读,
2017年7月12日 01:52:072017/7/12
收件人 hue-...@cloudera.org
Hello Sir/Mam,

Hope you are doing well !!

I need your suggestion regarding Hadoop Hbase Nosql Database.

I have created one senerio  in my project but I need your suggestion. Please check what I want and what I did and will I can do with it or not that I need to know from you.

What I want to do

As I want to do per seconds 10000 request on Hbase table (read and write) and that information i want to display on web application as real time.

What I did and got some result like this

As I am using Hbase for real time read and write fastly from Hbase. I have checked with 1000 records it is working fine to fetch data from Hbase to display on web application using Phoenix but when I tried to 3 millions records in Hbase table then only fire query take 55 seconds to count total records in Hbase table which not good for web application to real time data and now I am also worried about read write operation per second (10000) request handle or not as not check yet.

So I need your suggestion about is hadoop hbase will work fine with 10000 HTTP request handle fine or not and as I read some online blog about hadoop that indicate that hadoop mainly use for office analytic, so my decision is right or wrong that I need to know from you. Please suggest me as I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Your help will be appreciate.

Thanks,
Jain Hemant

Jordan Moore

未读,
2017年7月12日 07:33:322017/7/12
收件人 Hue-Users
Hello Jain.
This is a group for Hue related issues.
Since your problems relate to Hbase/Phoenix, it's recommended you ask elsewhere such as Stackoverflow to get the best advice.

Regards.

回复全部
回复作者
转发