Is it possible to see a list of spark streaming jobs and kill some of them?

Tianji Li

May 25, 2016, 2:47:30 PM5/25/16
to Hue-Users
Hi there,

Is it possible to see a list of spark streaming jobs and kill some of them?

Thanks

Romain Rigaux

May 26, 2016, 2:01:13 PM5/26/16
to Tianji Li, Hue-Users
If you are running Spark on YARN, the jobs will appear in Job Browser and you can kill them from there

Tianji Li

May 26, 2016, 2:30:41 PM5/26/16
to Hue-Users, skya...@gmail.com
Hi Roman,

Thanks and I see the job on Job Browser and I can kill them.

A further question, can I submit and pause jobs on any UI?

Thanks
Tianji

Romain Rigaux

May 26, 2016, 6:05:51 PM5/26/16
to Tianji Li, Hue-Users
You can't "pause" jobs AFAIK, only Oozie jobs are "pausable"