Hue Unmanageable server error occurred:

Krissh Nan

Jul 4, 2017, 1:00:34 PM7/4/17
to hue-...@cloudera.org, Romain Rigaux
Hi Romain,

When our users are trying to execute query in Hue it results in below errors.

mostly Unmanagable server error occurs. I checked from network end also with Mysql server all the connections are stable. Could you please suggest how to mitigate this error.

Unmanageable server error occurred: OperationalError at /beeswax/api/watch/json/451854 (2013, "Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading authorization packet', system error: 0") Request Method: POST Request URL: http://hue.bde1-cloud.prod.wudip.com/beeswax/api/watch/json/451854 Django Version: 1.6.10 Python Executabl

Regards
Krishnan

Jordan Moore

Jul 12, 2017, 7:57:20 AM7/12/17
to Hue-Users
Hello.

Are you sure this is entirely a Hue issue?

Searching alone for "Mysql reading authorization packet" is resulting in many results.

Solutions involve upgrading MySQL, increasing network timeouts on the server, opening firewalls, etc.