Re: Blanks rows in Notebook UI when scrolled

1 view

Romain Rigaux

Apr 28, 2017, 3:58:58 AM4/28/17
to Ryan Cone, Hue-Users
Notebook has some issue with this https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/HUE-6256 (the Editor is pretty stable)

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 3:49 PM, Ryan Cone <met...@gmail.com> wrote:

We recently upgraded to Hue 3.11.0 in AWS EMR.

We are seeing an issue on the Notebook where data is not properly filling in when a user scrolls.  This data does appear to be loaded and returned properly.  If a column is sorted, different data appears and other data disappears.  This is happening most of the time.  However, smaller data sets do work sometimes.

The rows consistently cut off after row 23.  Screenshot attached.

Ryan

Ryan Cone

Apr 28, 2017, 8:33:32 PM4/28/17
to Romain Rigaux, Hue-Users
Thanks.  We'll keep an eye on the Issue.

Any way to patch a JDBC data source into the Editor?  Some of the recent development on the Editor looks awesome.  Wish we could use with MySQL and Presto.

Romain Rigaux

Apr 30, 2017, 1:51:27 AM4/30/17
to Ryan Cone, Hue-Users
Yes, just replace the type by the name of the editor
http://127.0.0.1:8000/notebook/editor?type=<interpreter_name>

e.g.
http://127.0.0.1:8000/notebook/editor?type=impala

[notebook]