Solr server could not be contacted properly: 'znode'

zahain

Apr 3, 2017, 9:28:10 AM4/3/17
to Hue-Users
Hi
I m using hue-3.11.0 ,solr-6.2.1 and hadoop-2.7.3. I m facing issue while selecting +index option search drop down. Error coming is server could not be contacted properly: 'znode' I have done configuration in hue.ini in [Indexer] enable new index=true and in tmp/smar_indexer_lib i have put the jar file there too.and started solr pointing to zookeepr like bin/solr start -c -z localhost:2181 and it works fine and zookeeper is also started manually but getting issue in hue ..plz help me to come out of this ..
see error in img.

thanks in advance.
hue1.jpg

zahain

Apr 3, 2017, 3:47:57 PM4/3/17
to Hue-Users
huelog1.jpg

Xavier Morera

Apr 3, 2017, 4:06:18 PM4/3/17
to zahain, Hue-Users
Just out of curiosity, have you configured HUE to point to Solr?

In a cluster, if you have HUE in a different node than Solr you need to configure via the safety valve the url
[search]
# URL of the Solr Server
solr_url=http://SOLR_HOST:8983/solr

Xavier Morera

Entrepreneur | Author & Trainer | Consultant | Developer & Scrum Master

www.xaviermorera.com

office:  (305) 600-4919

cel:     +506 8849-8866

skype: xmorera
Twitter | LinkedIn | Pluralsight Author

Message has been deleted

zahain

Apr 4, 2017, 1:31:14 AM4/4/17
to Hue-Users
thank for your advice but i have configured you can see in image hue.ini..

On Monday, April 3, 2017 at 6:58:10 PM UTC+5:30, zahain wrote:
hue.ini1.png

Romain Rigaux

Apr 8, 2017, 10:58:55 AM4/8/17
to zahain, Hue-Users