Error with Hue 3.8.1

Christophe GUITTON

Nov 24, 2015, 4:05:03 AM11/24/15
to Hue-Users
I meet United Nations problem in Hue With Hive , for example if I select Submits UN
select * from tweeter, and I get the following error systemtiquement Your request has error (s ) below:

Error statement during compilation : Failure: Unable to determine if SemanticException HDFS : // NAMENODEHAHDFS : 8020 / apps / hive / warehouse / webtracking_ddf.db / sessionfirstpageview is encrypted : java.lang.IllegalArgumentException : False FS: HDFS : // NAMENODEHAHDFS : 8020 /apps/hive/warehouse/webtracking_ddf.db/sessionfirstpageview , expected : HDFS : // NAMENODEHAHDFS
If I execute this query from the command line on the server it goes well, Have you an idea ?
Thank you

Christophe GUITTON

Nov 24, 2015, 4:23:48 AM11/24/15
to Hue-Users