Oozie coordinators not visible after migration to Hue 4

Daniel Olsson

Nov 24, 2017, 10:22:53 AM11/24/17
to Hue-Users
Hi,

After migration to Hue 4 in CDH 5.12.1 (from 3 in CDH 5.10.1), we can no longer see our oozie coordinators under "Schedules" (previously "Coordinators")
We have used oozie command-line to submit these, so Hue has never been used for editing the coordinators.

Is this expected, has someone else experienced something similar?

Br
Daniel

Romain Rigaux

Nov 27, 2017, 4:05:35 PM11/27/17
to Daniel Olsson, Hue-Users
There is a submission date filtering of 7 days which probably hides them (it was recently changed to 'last modified date' instead for Schedules)