Hue Search - missing columns

jalbi...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2018, 5:50:31 AM1/20/18
to Hue-Users
Hello together,

I am using the combination of HBase, Solr and Hue Search with cloudera 5.12.1 distribution.
In some tests I created a solr schema.xml only with data type string. After the Index is created
I am able to generate a hue dashboard on the index.

My problem is, that a lot of data is missing. I only see a few columns. Only the columns with a
value in each row could be shown. The solr documents are different, because Hbase has not a specific
schema as a relational database. So it is normal that Solr documents are different form each other.

So how could that happen? Is there a solution for that kind of problem? I would like to make reports
on all columns of the index.

My version of hue is 3.9 or 4.0. Both are installed.
Thank you very much.

Best regards
Joern

Romain Rigaux

Jan 20, 2018, 10:14:27 PM1/20/18
to jalbi...@gmail.com, Hue-Users
Hue just query Solr, wouldn't it be more an issue with the Lily HBase indexing part instead?