Editor Notebook tweaks

Shota Akhalaia

Mar 1, 2018, 2:45:48 AM3/1/18
to Hue-Users
Hi all

I have compiled hue 4.1 and it is amazing

I want to integrate my hue with localy installed gitlab-ce version 10.4

my vcs configuration in the hue.ini is:

  # ----------------------------------------------------------------
  [[vcs]]

  [[[github]]]

      ## Base URL to Remote Server

      ## Base URL to Version Control API
      api_url=http://hue41.host/api/v1

      # These will be necessary when you want to write back to the repository.
      ## Client ID for Authorized Application
      client_id=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      ## Client Secret for Authorized Application
      client_secret=yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

but when I start hue and login in it there is error "git read only"

Have anyone ever made git integration working, what is a best practice, could you link me some guides?
Thank you