Solr SQL shows up only for admins

Theyaa Matti

Mar 3, 2018, 1:29:18 AM3/3/18
to Hue-Users
Solr SQL shows up only for Admins and I can not even edit the permissions on it to allow specific group to view it. I do not see any entries for either Solr or Search in the Permissins panel in user admins.

Would you please let me know how I can get the Solr SQL to show up for other users?

Romain Rigaux

Mar 3, 2018, 2:29:19 PM3/3/18
to Theyaa Matti, Hue-Users
Is the SQL section on in the hue.ini?

[dashboard]

  [[engines]]

    [[[solr]]]
    ##  Requires Solr 6+
    analytics=true
     nesting=true

    [[[sql]]]
      analytics=true
      nesting=true

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 10:29 PM, Theyaa Matti <theya...@gmail.com> wrote:
Solr SQL shows up only for Admins and I can not even edit the permissions on it to allow specific group to view it. I do not see any entries for either Solr or Search in the Permissins panel in user admins.

Would you please let me know how I can get the Solr SQL to show up for other users?

Message has been deleted

Theyaa Matti

Mar 3, 2018, 8:42:34 PM3/3/18
to Hue-Users, theya...@gmail.com
Thank you Romain, I have it enabled like below.

[dashboard]

  # Activate the Dashboard link in the menu.

  is_enabled=true

  # Activate the SQL Dashboard (beta).

  has_sql_enabled=true

  # Activate the Query Builder (beta).

  has_query_builder_enabled=true

  # Activate the static report layout (beta).

  has_report_enabled=true

  [[engines]]

    [[[solr]]]

    #  Requires Solr 6+

      analytics=true

      nesting=true

    [[[sql]]]

      analytics=true

      nesting=true

Please let me know if I am missing anything.

Theyaa Matti

Mar 3, 2018, 8:45:39 PM3/3/18
to Hue-Users, theya...@gmail.com
If I login as admin I can see the Solr SQL and I can use Solr Collections in Dashboards. But If I login as regular user, I can not see the options.