Timed Out Error - Hue

Ashvanth R

Jul 20, 2017, 1:40:53 AM7/20/17
to Hue-Users
Team,

I am running a simple query on the hue (impala) but it throws a timed out error. Same query took 5 mins when I ran in impala using putty. Can anyone help.

Romain Rigaux

Jul 21, 2017, 8:37:06 PM7/21/17
to Ashvanth R, Hue-Users
Are you using a load balancer in Impala?

Does the UI show some progress before timing out or the query submission hangs?

On which CDH version?