Re: Hue - Number of jobs loading into job browser

Romain Rigaux

Oct 20, 2016, 6:04:11 PM10/20/16
to bipin reddy, Hue-Users

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 1:21 AM, bipin reddy <bipin.al...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to figure out the configuration to set up the number of jobs that will be shown in job browser.
From past few days I am experiencing very slow response from Hue and trying to debug the issue. In the process I have observed that hue is always showing 10000+(0-10) jobs.
Is there any configuration which leads to this situation?
Can I show only 1000 jobs in the job browser?

Thanks

Philippe Marseille

Dec 2, 2016, 4:53:27 PM12/2/16
to Hue-Users, bipin.al...@gmail.com, Romain Rigaux
We're having the EXACT same problem on CDH 5.8.2 which comes with Hue 3.10.

I checked the CDH 5.9 releases notes and this commit does not seen to be listed.  Do you know when / if it will be integrated in CDH?

Romain Rigaux

Dec 7, 2016, 1:26:26 PM12/7/16
to Philippe Marseille, Hue-Users, bipin reddy
It is not showing up in the commit, but it is in 5.9