Add our company's custom nav to all views in Hue

Veronica Moreno

Jul 24, 2017, 1:57:04 PM7/24/17
to Hue-Users
Hello!

I am trying to add our company's standard navbar to Hue.  I am NOT looking to overwrite the current Hue navbar.  I am simply wanting to add a little button that when clicked pulls down our company's navbar.

However, I am having a difficult time trying to get this to work on all views.  I have followed one of your tutorials on adding an app to Hue, and I can get it to work as an app, but I would like to have it across all views.

Currently, the navbar uses jQuery to append itself to whatever node in the DOM is always available.

I am a somewhat new developer, so any help here would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!