Pam authentication do not consider access authentication verification through pam_access

Theyaa Matti

Dec 5, 2017, 12:59:45 PM12/5/17
to Hue-Users

Using Pam Backend for authentication, it does not consider going through user authorization modules configured inside the configured pam module after authenticating the user.

In my pam module I have:
account required pam_access.so

Hue's pam module does not consider this line and only authenticates the user against pam_unix and pam_sss.

Please modify the pam module to also target pam_access to verify the user's access to the node where Hue is installed on.

I am attaching pam.py example file I modified to include the change.

pam.py

Travis Vaske

Feb 20, 2018, 2:30:31 PM2/20/18
to Hue-Users
I am having the exact same issue, can we post this as a bug somewhere to make it a priority?

Thanks!

Theyaa Matti

Mar 6, 2018, 12:49:56 PM3/6/18
to Hue-Users