Workflow Search throws exception

bipin reddy

Sep 12, 2017, 1:55:45 AM9/12/17
to Hue-Users
Hi,

I have was using hue 3.12.
I had troubles searching for Workflows using search
It used to through the following error
E0420: Invalid jobs filter [text=test;status=RUNNING;status=PREP;status=SUSPENDED], invalid name [text]

I currently upgraded to 4.0
But I am still facing the same issue.
Can somebody please help me with this

Thanks

bipin reddy

Sep 14, 2017, 2:08:32 AM9/14/17
to Hue-Users

Hi,

I tried searching in demo.gethue.com
But the demo site also throws the exception.
Can anybody help with the search format

Romain Rigaux

Sep 14, 2017, 9:39:00 PM9/14/17
to bipin reddy, Hue-Users
Indeed, it might need to have Oozie upgraded too

bipin reddy

Sep 14, 2017, 9:42:01 PM9/14/17
to Romain Rigaux, Hue-Users
Hi Romain,
Thanks for the reply.
I am currently using oozie 4.2.0

Thanks & Regards
Bipin Kumar Reddy A,

Shakeel Juggath

Jan 17, 2018, 2:20:38 AM1/17/18
to Hue-Users, rom...@cloudera.com
Hi

I'm on Hue 3.12 and also get this message however others in my team also accessing the same environment do not.

I initially thought it might be a user rights issue however I tried to log in as admin and I still get the error.  I  tried different browsers and also get the error on IE.

Have you by any chance found a solution?

Thanks

Shakeel