Hue oozie email action

Buntu Dev

Dec 14, 2016, 3:28:49 AM12/14/16
to Hue-Users
I'm using the latest CDH 5.9 version and in Hue I do not see an option for the email action to send any attachment. How do I go about sending an email with an attachment?

Thanks!

Sai Krishnan Chirravuri

Dec 14, 2016, 2:34:59 PM12/14/16
to Buntu Dev, Hue-Users
You should be able to attach files using 'Attachment' field in 5.9 as shown in image. Can you show a screenshot of your oozie editor.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 12:28 AM, Buntu Dev <bunt...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm using the latest CDH 5.9 version and in Hue I do not see an option for the email action to send any attachment. How do I go about sending an email with an attachment?

Thanks!

attachment.png