In Hue 3.11, Time difference coming in the time series plot date_time and my logs date_time.

Ashish Tyagi

Mar 9, 2017, 2:12:23 AM3/9/17
to Hue-Users
Hi Hue Team,

I am running hue 3.11 with solr 4.10. I found the time difference in hue time series date_time and my logs date_time.

For Example :
In my records date_time is 2017-03-08T07:04:46.336Z  but it is showing as 2017-03-08 13:16:00

Not able to understand why it is showing such difference.

I tried to edit hue.init and change the time_zone to America/New_York but still not difference showing.

My linux server belongs to America/New_York time zone that I confirmed from below command :

cat /etc/sysconfig/clock

Please help!

Thanks,
Ashish Tyagi

sKD_BD

Mar 9, 2017, 1:00:26 PM3/9/17
to Hue-Users
It always picks up UTC time even after setting correct timezone in the configuration file. It seems to be bug in Hue.

You can try to set NTPD service with the correct timezone and see if takes effect.