How to disable HUE Hive editor autocomplete feature (HUE 3.10)

Ajay

May 16, 2017, 6:27:28 PM5/16/17
to Hue-Users
Hello

Please suggest me how to disable HUE Hive editor autocomplete feature (HUE 3.10) on non CLOUDERA cluster.
Is there any setting in hue.ini I can make.

Thanks

Ajay

May 17, 2017, 2:15:49 PM5/17/17
to Hue-Users
Hello Romain

May you please let me know the option.

Thanks in advance

Johan Ahlen

May 17, 2017, 3:40:35 PM5/17/17
to Ajay, Hue-Users
Hi Ajay,

There are a couple of settings you can make, while having the editor focused press CTRL + , (or CMD + , on a mac) and you should be able to disable it completely for the logged in user.

You can also disable the schema-related suggestions (tables, columns etc.) globally by setting editor_autocomplete_timeout=0 in your .ini file, then it will only suggest keywords.

Cheers,
Johan

Ajay

May 17, 2017, 4:00:11 PM5/17/17
to Hue-Users, awi...@maprtech.com
Thanks a lot Johan for the information

I am not able to view the menu when I press (CMD+, )

Is there any way to disable from the command line.

Thanks
Ajay
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hue-user+u...@cloudera.org.

Gwendolynne Barr

May 17, 2017, 4:06:07 PM5/17/17
to Ajay, Hue-Users

Ajay

May 17, 2017, 4:16:50 PM5/17/17
to Hue-Users, awi...@maprtech.com
Hello Barr

No luck still
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hue-user+u...@cloudera.org.

Ajay Wisawe

May 17, 2017, 4:43:09 PM5/17/17
to Ajay, Hue-Users

Hello Guys

I upgraded to 3.12 and its working there. Thanks for all your time and suggestions.