Knowledge

narendra bhupati

May 9, 2018, 5:06:38 AM5/9/18
to Hue-Users
How the hue will be helpful for an hadoop starting (learning)developers.will u please explain in detail ?

Jean-François Desjeans Gauthier

May 9, 2018, 12:05:28 PM5/9/18
to narendra bhupati, Hue-Users
Hi Narendra,

I invite you to take a look at our blog http://gethue.com/blog/ and our user guide http://cloudera.github.io/hue/latest/user-guide/user-guide.html to understand how Hue can help new hadoop developers.

Cheers,
Jean-Francois

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 2:06 AM narendra bhupati <narendrac...@gmail.com> wrote:
How the hue will be helpful for an hadoop starting (learning)developers.will u please explain in detail ?

anji m

May 9, 2018, 12:14:32 PM5/9/18
to Jean-François Desjeans Gauthier, narendra bhupati, Hue-Users
@Dear all,                                                 How can I install hue in my local Linux Ubuntu server I have done all local setup Hadoop, Hive. Oozie and spark local bashrc file it is working fine also all hdfs and resources manager.                                   But I want install hue and I want access hue through hive, oozie like cloudera hue setup. Please help in this thanks.....

Jean-François Desjeans Gauthier

May 9, 2018, 12:17:14 PM5/9/18
to anji m, narendra bhupati, Hue-Users
Hi Anji,

Hue Ubuntu installation steps can be found at http://gethue.com/how-to-build-hue-on-ubuntu-14-04-trusty/.

Cheers,
Jean-Francois

anji m

May 9, 2018, 12:20:14 PM5/9/18
to Jean-François Desjeans Gauthier, narendra bhupati, Hue-Users
Thanks, I'll check it out.