Re: how to set max-retry in hue workflow editor?

Romain Rigaux

Dec 29, 2014, 1:51:16 PM12/29/14
to cdh-...@cloudera.org, Hue-Users
This is not possible currently but planned for the next release of Hue! https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/HUE-2114

Romain

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 1:28 AM, timger timger <yishen...@me.com> wrote:
this the oozie docs example:

<workflow-app xmlns="uri:oozie:workflow:0.3" name="wf-name">
<action name="a" retry-max="2" retry-interval="1">
</action>

在 2014年12月26日星期五UTC+8下午5时11分00秒,timger timger写道:
how to set max-retry in hue workflow editor?

--

---

G Lingle

Dec 15, 2016, 12:30:13 PM12/15/16
to Hue-Users, cdh-...@cloudera.org
Romain,
We are now on 3.9.0 version and I see retry configuration available on actions like spark and email.

But I see no retry configuration on an SSH action.  Is this a bug?  Or, Is there configuration needed to enable it?

Thanks for any insights!
Glenn

G Lingle

Dec 23, 2016, 2:00:46 PM12/23/16