Import ldap groups

Vaidyanathan Radhakrishnan

Jun 15, 2016, 4:07:14 AM6/15/16
to Romain Rigaux, 'Julian' via Hue-Users
Hi Romain & team,

I have integrated Hue with AD. I have a requirement to sync Ad groups and its users automatically.

I came a python function import_ldap_groups.py. I tried to execute the command to import all the users of the existing group in Hue.

The command is as below:

/build/env/bin/hue import_ldap_group groupname--import-members --sync-users -- server <ad server ip>

I receive an error in get_connection_from_server ldap_config = ldap_server[ad server ip]

It could not establish ldap connection . Please help me.

Sent from my iPhone