LDAP Group configuration issue

Dale Bradman

Jun 13, 2016, 5:22:03 AM6/13/16
to Hue-Users
Hi,

I have configured Hue to integrate with my AD, successfully logging in with AD credentials and seeing the user successfully synchronized with their name, email etc on the "Manage Users" page.

However, the groups are not synchronizing. I have played with a few different configuration settings but this did not solve the problem.

I then looked at the /dump_config page and saw that the desktop.ldap.groups section shows no configuration that appears in my hue.ini file - https://www.dropbox.com/s/khtla5vlzm6ge4b/hue_groups.png?dl=0

But it does show the configs for all other sections.

I am starting the Hue server using
$ build/env/bin/hue runserver

I am not using CM.

How can I successfully synchronise the groups?

Thanks.