Hue Issue in HDP 2.5.5.0

Vishnu Ganth

May 26, 2017, 2:48:03 AM5/26/17
to Hue-Users
Hi,

I have integrated Hue 3.10 with HDP 2.5.5.0. But whenever I run hive queries using Hive-Beeswax under Query Editors and refresh tables under Assist, Hue Beeswax page gets hanged and doesn't respond. Only when I restart HiveServer2 from Ambari,  Hue Beeswax page starts working properly again. Hue Beeswax works perfectly when I don't refresh whenever I trigger a query.

Can some one throw light whats happening when I refresh in the left pane?

Regards,
Vishnu

Romain Rigaux

May 31, 2017, 12:18:18 AM5/31/17
to Vishnu Ganth, Hue-Users

http://gethue.com/hadoop-hue-3-on-hdp-installation-tutorial/ ?

Note about Hive and HDP 2.5+: Since at least HDP 2.5, the default Hive shipped won’t work with Hue unless you change the property:

1
hive.server2.parallel.ops.in.session=true