Potential misconfiguration detected. Fix and restart Hue.

ANOOP V S

Nov 24, 2016, 5:56:29 AM11/24/16
to Hue-Users

I am getting "Potential misconfiguration detected. Fix and restart Hue."  when I installed HUE. Screenshot attached. Any workaround for this issue ?

Romain Rigaux

Nov 24, 2016, 3:22:40 PM11/24/16
to ANOOP V S, Hue-Users
Yes, you did not configure Hue to point to the services you want in your cluster:
http://gethue.com/how-to-configure-hue-in-your-hadoop-cluster/
On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 3:56 AM ANOOP V S <anoop.a...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am getting "Potential misconfiguration detected. Fix and restart Hue."  when I installed HUE. Screenshot attached. Any workaround for this issue ?

ANOOP V S

Nov 24, 2016, 11:56:36 PM11/24/16
to Hue-Users
Yes, I haven't used couldera manager to install HUE, rather I have followed this url https://github.com/cloudera/hue  for installation.