Warning while going to hive on command line

Sameer Sharma

Nov 30, 2017, 12:10:39 PM11/30/17
to Hue-Users
Whenever I try to use hive on command line I get the following warning:

[sameers2@stat4dev ~]$ hive
ls: cannot access /usr/lib/spark-2.2.0-bin-hadoop2.7/lib/spark-assembly-*.jar: No such file or directory

Logging initialized using configuration in file:/etc/hive/conf.stat480/hive-log4j.properties
WARNING: Hive CLI is deprecated and migration to Beeline is recommended.

Can someone help me with this?

Sameer Sharma

Dec 1, 2017, 4:26:42 PM12/1/17
to Hue-Users
Can anyone help me with this please?

Jordan Moore

Dec 4, 2017, 10:31:47 AM12/4/17
to Hue-Users
Hello Sameer, this doesn't seem to be a Hue problem. Perhaps you can ask in the Cloudera support forums?

Jordan Moore

Dec 4, 2017, 10:32:46 AM12/4/17
to Hue-Users
Also, the Hive CLI is deprecated. Please use Beeline.