Hue & Active Directory Updated Passwords - Old passwords are still working.

Saleh S.B.

Mar 27, 2018, 11:30:55 PM3/27/18
to Hue-Users
Hi All,

I have been troubleshooting an issue that I noticed in Hue4 (CDH 5.13.1). The LDAP/AD integration works fine except one glitch which I thought should be brought up to the group.

Once I update the user's password in AD, the user can login using the two passwords "old & new". I tried to clear the cache, I checked the DB auth_user table and also disabled caching in django.

Nothing really worked so far. Has this issue been fixed or do you have any recommendation that can help in this matter?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Saleh