Hue 4 - Missing Oozie Actions

Tom Stewart

Aug 14, 2017, 3:41:07 PM8/14/17
to Hue-Users
When I go to the Oozie Workflow Editor in Hue 4, I only see like half the actions we had before.

Things like Hive, SSH, Email, FileSystem are missing on our Hue and also on the demo Hue. Is there a way to get these back?

Thanks,
Tom

Karan Kumar

Aug 15, 2017, 7:59:10 AM8/15/17
to Tom Stewart, Hue-Users
I tried with https://github.com/cloudera/hue/tree/release-4.0.1 also. Found the same behavior. Is there a workaround?

Thanks
Karan

Travis Vaske

Aug 16, 2017, 3:47:31 PM8/16/17
to Hue-Users
I have the same issue, could someone take a look at this problem? Thanks!

Romain Rigaux

Aug 16, 2017, 8:21:39 PM8/16/17
to Travis Vaske, Hue-Users

Travis Vaske

Aug 21, 2017, 12:52:36 PM8/21/17
to Hue-Users
I am still missing SSH option in HUE, can someone confirm this one did not come back? Thanks!

Tom Stewart

Aug 22, 2017, 10:36:55 AM8/22/17
to Hue-Users
Try adding SSH to this interpreter list, that worked for me as an additional update beyond HUE-6901:

+      if (clusterConfig['cluster_type'] != 'dataeng') {
+        interpreters = interpreters.concat(['subworkflow', 'fs', 'email', 'streaming', 'generic', 'stop']);
+      }

Romain Rigaux

Aug 23, 2017, 1:47:26 AM8/23/17
to Tom Stewart, Hue-Users