How to remove default filter from Job Browser?

jimp...@gmail.com

May 17, 2018, 3:40:32 PM5/17/18
to Hue-Users
Just upgraded to HUE 4.x and the Job Browser is defaulting to filter jobs by the logged on user' s account (user:this_guy). I'd rather have no filter set by default. How can this be done?

Romain Rigaux

May 17, 2018, 5:33:24 PM5/17/18
to jimp...@gmail.com, Hue-Users
Indeed, this is not possible, would require a little improvement https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/HUE-8304