Is it possible to set cherrypy_server backlog larger ?

Jiacai Liu

Sep 24, 2016, 4:04:46 AM9/24/16
to Hue-Users
Hue is cherrypy_server as backend, and from doc here, the default backlog is 5, which is too small, Is there any options I can set in hue.ini ?

Jiacai Liu

Sep 26, 2016, 10:17:24 PM9/26/16
to Hue-Users
I found a dirty solution, change code directly:

in desktop/core/src/desktop/management/commands/runcherrypyserver.py, add request_queue_size when create Server

server = Server(
    (options['host'], int(options['port'])),
    WSGIHandler(),
    int(options['threads']),
    options['server_name'],
    request_queue_size=512
)

在 2016年9月24日星期六 UTC+8下午4:04:46,Jiacai Liu写道:

Romain Rigaux

Sep 27, 2016, 9:53:11 PM9/27/16
to Jiacai Liu, Hue-Users
Curious: how come did you need to do this change?

In practice since we recommend to use Hue with a load balancer it has been pretty efficient.