Re: Hue errror

Romain Rigaux

Aug 25, 2016, 2:15:23 AM8/25/16
to Mohhamad Ashfaque, Hue-Users
Even if you could manually upgrade Hue, this is not recommended as not tested, Hue 3.11 is currently tested/shipped with CDH 5.9 only in Cloudera Manager

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 6:50 AM, Mohhamad Ashfaque <mohhamad...@saama.com> wrote:
Hi Romain,

Can we update Hue server(3.9.0 to 3.11.0) standalone in Cloudera Manager 5.7.1.

Please help.

Regards,
Ashfaque

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Romain Rigaux <rom...@cloudera.com> wrote:
Could you make sure you have this section in your hue.ini?

https://github.com/cloudera/hue/blob/master/desktop/conf.dist/hue.ini#L634

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 6:41 AM, 'Mohhamad Ashfaque' via Hue Issues <hue-i...@cloudera.org> wrote:
We do not have custom configuration in Hue safety valve.we have just default configuration.

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 9:18 PM, Romain Rigaux <rom...@cloudera.com> wrote:
What do you see in the [notebook] section on the /desktop/dump_config page of Hue?

Do you have any custom parameters in the Hue safety valve in CM?

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 3:29 AM, 'Mohhamad' via Hue Issues <hue-i...@cloudera.org> wrote:
Hi All,

We are using CDH 5.7.1 Enterprises Version.when we are using hive query editor from Hue getting below error.

Snippet type hive is not configured in hue.in

Thanks!
Ashfaque

This communication is confidential and subject to and governed by Saama’s Electronic Communications Disclaimer.