Installation Video - HUE on Ubunto 14.04

mayur gupta

Mar 27, 2018, 11:58:41 PM3/27/18
to Hue-Users
Can someone whose Hue is working fine in Ubuntu 14.04, be kind and create a video of the installation process. It will be helpful for everyone.

Romain Rigaux

Mar 28, 2018, 10:00:37 AM3/28/18
to mayur gupta, Hue-Users
Maybe there are some on youtube, right now there is just the step by step http://gethue.com/how-to-build-hue-on-ubuntu-14-04-trusty/

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 8:58 PM, mayur gupta <guptama...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can someone whose Hue is working fine in Ubuntu 14.04, be kind and create a video of the installation process. It will be helpful for everyone.

mayur gupta

Mar 28, 2018, 2:32:26 PM3/28/18
to Hue-Users
Hello Romain,

I did not find any video for the same. Can you check once for me? Please inform me in case you find any.

Thanks in advance!!