Create Hue Search dashboard with Html-Widget

jalbi...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2018, 8:42:02 AM1/15/18
to Hue-Users
Hello together,

I am working with cloudera 5.12.1. The Version of hue is 4.0. The version of solr is 4.10.3.
I would like to create a solr search dashboard in hue with an html result Layout like in this tutorial here:

My problem is that do not know how to create an html grid. If if create a new dashboard the default Layout is grid,
which is automatically implemented. After that I am not able to ad an html Grid. The Html result button is always disabled.

So here my easy question. What do I have to do to create a dashboard with an html grid ?

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes,

Joern

jalbi...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2018, 10:51:12 AM1/15/18
to Hue-Users
I think, its not possible to make one dashboard with different result Layouts. The default Layout is the Grid Layout.
After deleting the Grid Layout from the dashboard you are able to choose another one. So you have to make
a decision for one Layout.

Thank you,

greetings
Joern

Romain Rigaux

Jan 15, 2018, 11:28:41 AM1/15/18
to jalbi...@gmail.com, Hue-Users
Yes, this is either one currently (and we mostly hear about people using the grid layout)