HUE process overload CPU

18 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Orlando Cassano

chưa đọc,
06:22:15 1 thg 6, 20161/6/16
đến Hue-Users
Hi every one,

I'm facing something very strange since yesterday :
I'm using HUE 3.9 to access my Hortonworks HDP 2.3 cluster. Everything was runing fine, but since yesteray HUE became very slow and when I check the server, the HUE process (the one running the cherrypie server) takes between 100 and 120% CPU !

Did you already faced this situation ?

I restarted the service (even the machine) and the problem is comming back.
I also saw a few POST about high CPU usage and HUE, but those are very old and this should be fixes in 3.9.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Bests,
Orlando

Romain Rigaux

chưa đọc,
23:59:42 1 thg 6, 20161/6/16
đến Orlando Cassano, Hue-Users
Are your users uploading big zip archive in the File Browser?

Is the problem really coming back right after a restart? Did you look at the logs to see what users are doing?

Orlando Cassano

chưa đọc,
03:03:42 2 thg 6, 20162/6/16
đến Hue-Users, orlando...@gmail.com
Hi Romain,

No I'm not doing any process in the file browser.
The problem appears right after a restart and the process keeps using more than 100% CPU.

I also checked at the logs and I don't see any errors neither in runcpserver.log, error.log or supervisor.log. Should I check somewhere else ?

Thank you very much for your help and your reactivity.

Bests,
Orlando

Orlando Cassano

chưa đọc,
07:01:54 3 thg 6, 20163/6/16
đến Hue-Users, orlando...@gmail.com
Hi,

I finally upgraded from hue 3.9 to 3.10 and the problem disapeared.
I don't know what was causing this high CPU usage.

Thank you anyway for your help.

Regards,
Orlando
Trả lời tất cả