Hive and Hue both enabled LDAP, in Hue, it shows Failed to authenticate to HiveServer2, check authentication configurations.

Yan Tang

Apr 18, 2017, 3:39:00 AM4/18/17
to Hue-Users
Does anyone know this issue?

Romain Rigaux

Apr 18, 2017, 3:36:10 PM4/18/17
to Yan Tang, Hue-Users
What do you see on the /logs page of Hue after the error?
Are the ldap/username correct? Is the local hive-site.xml on the Hue machine correct?
On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 9:39 AM Yan Tang <yanta...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know this issue?

Yan Tang

Apr 18, 2017, 10:06:12 PM4/18/17
to Hue-Users, yanta...@gmail.com
Thanks for your reply.
Hue UI error is attached.
and I've added configuration in hue_safety_valve.ini in CM.
[desktop]
auth_username=user1
auth_password=password_user1
[beeswax]
auth_username=user1
auth_password=password_user1

and the account user1 does exist in our AD.

在 2017年4月19日星期三 UTC+8上午3:36:10,Romain Rigaux写道:
1.PNG