Pig-ORCStorage

126 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Jegan Baskar

lukematon,
21.11.2015 klo 13.10.5721.11.2015
vastaanottaja Hue-Users
Hi Romain,

Is cloudera 5.1 version supports ORC File format. Am using pig 0.12 as in build installed version.

The below code am executing in HUE and its giving me an error.  Do i need to add any jar (Piggybank.jar) in my script???

A = LOAD '/home/user/days.txt' USING PigStorage(',') as (name:chararray, age:int);
STORE A INTO '/home/user/out.txt' Using OrcStorage();

<file script.pig, line 2, column 44> pig script failed to validate: org.apache.pig.backend.executionengine.ExecException: ERROR 1070: Could not resolve OrcStorage using imports: [, java.lang., org.apache.pig.builtin., org.apache.pig.impl.builtin.]
 at org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanBuilder.validateFuncSpec(LogicalPlanBuilder.java:1260)
 at org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanBuilder.buildFuncSpec(LogicalPlanBuilder.java:1245)
 at org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.func_clause(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:5158)
 at org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.store_clause(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:7756)
 at org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.op_clause(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:1669)
 at org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.general_statement(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:1102)
 at org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.statement(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:560)
 at org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.query(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:421)
 at org.apache.pig.parser.QueryParserDriver.parse(QueryParserDriver.java:188)

And if i want to add a compression in the storage OrcStorage('-c snappy') do i need to register the snappy jar in my script else its a inbuilt compression mechanism in pig?

Regards,
Jegan

Romain Rigaux

lukematon,
21.11.2015 klo 22.06.2221.11.2015
vastaanottaja Jegan Baskar, Hue-Users
Yes, You need to add the jar that contains the OTC reader !

Jegan

lukematon,
22.11.2015 klo 9.27.5422.11.2015
vastaanottaja Romain Rigaux, Hue-Users
Hi Romain,

Thanks for your input. i have tried with piggybank.jar and snappy.jar but not luck. Still am getting same issue. Please help me.

And let me know any other jar do i need to add and let me know the name of the jar's.

Regards,
Jegan

Romain Rigaux

lukematon,