pre-filtering in workflow dashboard with URL?

Marc Belley

Oct 3, 2017, 1:24:52 PM10/3/17
to Hue-Users
Hello,

Our team is running Hue with many, many workflows concurrently being executed or in the history. I'd like to be able to go to a pre-defined filter that looks only for certain workflows. Is that possible currently?

Thanks

Romain Rigaux

Oct 9, 2017, 10:29:23 PM10/9/17
to Marc Belley, Hue-Users
Hum, currently not. Long term is to provide a real dashboard view on the workflow/schedule (similar to the dashboard app and its saved filter) but this is more for Q2/Q3 next year.

Best would be to do a custom app for now or work on the above.