how to submit a jar file in notebook?

penny

Sep 19, 2016, 3:23:45 AM9/19/16
to Hue-Users
Hi, I create my jar file through Intellij, http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1082580/how-to-build-jars-from-intellij-properly this is the method to create the target jar. I wrote my scala class like this:
object HelloWorld {
    def main(args: Array[String]) {
        println("Hello World")
    }
}

I upload my jar file to hue notebook, as follows

it return error status

I am not sure if I have made every step correctly. Do you guys know how to fix it? Thank you

Romain Rigaux

Oct 2, 2016, 4:13:10 PM10/2/16
to penny, Hue-Users
One way to debug jar submission would be to look at the Hue logs on he /logs page.

Or to  submit it first directly to Livy with curl:
https://github.com/cloudera/livy#post-batches