Spark Submit Python not work with Hue 4.1

Theyaa Matti

Mar 5, 2018, 11:18:28 AM3/5/18
to Hue-Users
I am reopening this issue as it is still not working and I tried all configs to make it work without success. This is a bug and I am not sure why no one is finding it. I can select a python file with .py extension from hdfs, but the run arrow remain inactive.

When I start the snippet, the run arrow changes to the waiting circle for a second then becomes inactive.

Spark Submit Jar works fine.
Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 11.16.39 AM.png

Theyaa Matti

Mar 5, 2018, 3:13:17 PM3/5/18
to Hue-Users
Update
        I tracked down the difference between Spark Submit Jar and Spark Submit Python. For both the Path does not activate the Run button. In the Case of Jar, typing a single character activates the run button. Is that something that can be fixed for Python since Python does not require a main class to run.

    Here is an example screenshot.
Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 3.06.14 PM.png

jihui chen

May 7, 2019, 3:52:52 AM5/7/19
to Hue-Users
Hello, Have you found a solution so far ?

在 2018年3月6日星期二 UTC+8上午12:18:28,Theyaa Matti写道: