Hue 4.1 unresponsive after kerberos

Theyaa Matti

May 15, 2018, 11:51:06 AM5/15/18
to Hue-Users
I have having constant issue with Hue becomes unresponsive. I can see the process from the command line, but I can not access the web ui at all. When I check the logs, I constantly see the last actions were related to the job browser: connectionpool DEBUG    "hue_server:8088 GET /ws/v1/cluster/info HTTP/1.1".

I have Resource Manager HA and it is properly configured in hue.ini. But, the resource manager ui is not kerberized so it should not be causing any issues. I also hive Load Balancer infront of Hue.

the web ui performance degrades then the web ui becomes unresponsive.

The logs do stop logging anything after the web ui locks so I am not able to find what went wrong and what is causing it to break. Is there a better way to check the web ui server and see what is causing it to lock?