Hue search, time based query problem

baris akgun

Jun 29, 2017, 3:18:50 AM6/29/17
to Hue-Users
Hi,

When we try to set time based queires on hue search with fixed date option that comes on hue search time settings tab, we faced with below scenerio.

I choose X date, but hue picks the day before from X. the The screenshot is added to attachments. you can check it what I mean from it.

Also, the start time hour always shows 21.00. I expected these hours should be 00:00. Can we change these hour (21.00) to 00:00?

ı think the problem belongs to time zone settting. I change time zone from hue.ini fille from LA to Istanbul but it didn't solve our problem. Any idea?

Thanks a lot
Error.png

Enrico Berti

Jun 29, 2017, 4:37:43 AM6/29/17
to baris akgun, Hue-Users
Oh that's a good one, thanks for raising this.

cheers,
e.

baris akgun

Jul 6, 2017, 3:49:21 AM7/6/17
to Hue-Users, baris....@gmail.com
Hi Enrico,

The problem was solved. Thanks but at this time I can not change the hour:minute part. Even if I change time from 00.00.00Z to XX.YY.TTZ, it sets to again 00.00.00Z after click anywhere on the screen

Thanks