Saved notebooks doest not appear to be loaded correctly in Hue 3.10.0

lim sangseok

May 30, 2016, 7:44:33 AM5/30/16
to Hue-Users
Hello Hue guys,

I recently upgrade to Hue 3.10.0 from 3.9.0 and found one issue with respect to notebook save/load functions.
When I reload saved notebooks, saved queries are executed correctly, yielding a table.
But saved charts are not rendered automatically at all since all saved X-axis and Y-Axis values are lost, or not preset.
I checked ko.mapping.toJS and ko.mapping.fromJS in notebook save/load functions and found out that the saved values are kept in server DB and delivered to UI without any error.
The values are lost somewhere in the middle of load progress.

With figures, I save notebook with X-Axis and Y-axis as below,

then load the notebook, ending up showing as below

Could you look into this issue?

Sang Seok

Romain Rigaux

May 31, 2016, 1:44:30 AM5/31/16