Support Swift?

李响

Oct 31, 2016, 2:31:20 AM10/31/16
to CDK Development
Hi all,

I opened KITE-1129 as I met an exception when calling Kite SDK by Sqoop to store data into Swift as Parquet file.
After digging a little into the Kite code, I found org.kitesdk.data.spi.filesystem.Loader#load() only registers file, hdfs and webhdfs.
f I would like Kite to support Swift, do I only need to register repository and dataset pattern for Swift? I tried, but it appears that it is not that easy as I imagine.
Is there more code to add or update? Is it a new feature request to support Swift?