How to add future dates using Morphlines SDK

Swarup Rakshit

Oct 4, 2016, 12:02:48 PM10/4/16
to CDK Development
  Hi Team,

  We are trying to morphlines.conf file convert certain fields while data gets replicated data from HBase table to solr. We are using Lily HBase Indexer to replicate the data from HBase table to Solr. During replication process we are using morphlines.conf for mapping fields between     HBase table column and solr document fields and certain conversion like convertTimestamp and java function to modify record during replication. We also have requirement to expire document after certain period. Inorder to do so we decided to add future dates in the document at     the time of indexing. Hence we have to use Java{....} ETL function to ad future dates.

  Problem here is Java{....} ETL function is not working as expected. Could you give us some pointer what could go wrong.

  Any help will be appreciated.

  Thanks
  Swarup