Morphline support for nested document support

Anil Dasari

Jun 13, 2016, 7:09:18 AM6/13/16
to CDK Development
HI,

I understand morphine works on transformation on a record.

is there any support for nested documents indexing in Morphline in recent jars ?

below code does not have any support to the nested documents.

Please share the repository of latest cdk-morphlines so that i can modify the source code of above class and use it for my application.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Anil

Anil Dasari

Jun 13, 2016, 7:47:35 AM6/13/16
to CDK Development

Wolfgang Hoschek

Jun 13, 2016, 1:58:38 PM6/13/16
to Anil Dasari, CDK Development
The nested doc feature works in the same way on CDH 5.5.1

Anil Dasari

Jun 14, 2016, 9:16:19 AM6/14/16
to CDK Development, anil...@gmail.com
Hi Wolfgang,

I have checked the LoadSolrBuilder.java in CDH5.5.1 and did not see any code related to nested document support.

would you mind pointing me to the class ? Thank you.

Wolfgang Hoschek

Jun 14, 2016, 1:13:24 PM6/14/16
to Anil Dasari, CDK Development

Anil Dasari

Jun 16, 2016, 1:34:13 AM6/16/16
to CDK Development, anil...@gmail.com
Thank you. Unfortunately, i dont have access to cloudera github. Could you please point the jar version ?  Thank you.

Wolfgang Hoschek

Jun 16, 2016, 2:55:50 AM6/16/16
to Anil Dasari, CDK Development

Anil Dasari

Jun 16, 2016, 9:27:09 AM6/16/16
to CDK Development, anil...@gmail.com
Thank you. i will try these jars.

Anil Dasari

Jun 16, 2016, 2:49:30 PM6/16/16
to CDK Development, anil...@gmail.com
Hi Wolfgang,

Thank you. i am able to index nested documents using CDH 5.5.1.

Cheers,
Anil