Is there a webex now?

Jay Goldstein

Oct 6, 2021, 9:02:10 AM10/6/21
to Gregory Briddick, Jr., ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss

If yes, can you please email to me a link?

Thanks,

--Jay

Gregory Briddick, Jr.

Oct 6, 2021, 9:07:29 AM10/6/21
to ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss, Jay Goldstein, Gregory Briddick, Jr.

Sepsis @ IPRO is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting.

Occurs the first Wednesday of every month effective Wednesday, June 2, 2021 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM, (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

9:00 AM  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr

Join meeting

More ways to join:

Join from the meeting link

https://ipro.webex.com/ipro/j.php?MTID=m32ecdad5494bf6041914a1318cb64c73

Join by meeting number

Meeting number (access code): 161 027 1232

Meeting password: diRmsYx8g65

Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)

+1-855-797-9485,,1610271232## US Toll free

+1-415-655-0002,,1610271232## US Toll

Join by phone

+1-855-797-9485 US Toll free

+1-415-655-0002 US Toll

Toll-free calling restrictions

Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com

Sebastian, Leslie

Oct 6, 2021, 9:07:33 AM10/6/21
to Gregory Briddick, Jr., ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss

Please send me the link as well

Thanks,

Leslie

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.  Forward suspect email to spam...@nychhc.org as an attachment (Click the More button, then forward as attachment).

If yes, can you please email to me a link?

Thanks,

--Jay

Visit www.nychealthandhospitals.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this E-Mail may be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-Mail message in error, notify the sender by reply E-Mail and delete the message.

Gottardo, Kim

Oct 6, 2021, 9:16:01 AM10/6/21
to Gregory Briddick, Jr., ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss

Can the meeting Series be sent to me please as I was never invited to this monthly meeting. Thank you

Kim Gottardo

Report Analyst

Enterprise Reporting Team

T-631-465-4137

Email: Kim.Go...@chsli.org

Oct 6, 2021, 9:29:57 AM10/6/21
to ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss, Gottardo, Kim, Gregory Briddick, Jr.
If you do not have an invite and would like one, please submit a help desk ticket so that you can be added to the list.  These meeting links change from time to time, and I want to make sure that you continue to maintain the updated links.  :-)

Gottardo, Kim

Oct 6, 2021, 11:00:01 AM10/6/21
to Gregory Briddick, Jr., ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss

Will do, thank you