More questions/needed clarification for adult 3.0

Melissa Armao

Mar 1, 2022, 2:27:22 PM3/1/22
to ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss
The changes document states:

DC codes
NDC codes were updated for the following variables:
-Comorbidity/Risk Factor Variables:
      Medication Immune Modifying Pre-Hospital
-Treatment (in hospital) Variables:
      During Hospital Immune Modifying Medication

But the csv file contents for medication_immune_modifying_ndc_code_VerD3.0 are exactly the same as version 2.1.2.

Were there changes made, and if there were, can you send out/post an updated csv file please?

Thanks,
Melissa

Nikolas Matthes

Mar 1, 2022, 4:18:12 PM3/1/22
to Melissa Armao, ny-sepsis-ehr-discuss
Thanks, Melissa, for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into it. Please stay tuned.
The Sepsis Team